Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Life, the Universe and Everything??

If your a fan of the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, you know the answer to this question is 42. If you don't, do yourself a favour, and read the books or watch the original BBC TV series. The movie was......not so great.

So, back to the blog. Well, as promised, I DIDN'T write a lot for the last few years but that's because of the previously mentioned 42. From now on, I'm just going to to type 42 because typing "life, the universe and everything" is long and tedious and 42 is 2 keystrokes less than copying and pasting!!!! Call me lazy, but I have a car to restore!!!

Anyway, so 42 has been keeping me busy. I got married, did a movie in Hawaii and North Carolina which kept me away from home for 4 months, kept working on the TV show Leverage and then moved to Grimm, travelled to Australia for a month, restored an '83 Mercury "Black Magic" Capri to running status after languishing in a driveway for four years, learned to snowboard; my now third favourite thing after my wife and cars, went on a couple of epic road trips to car shows; from Red Deer, AB to Sturgis, ND, to L.A., and did just about everything other than restore my t-top SVO car.

Well, you'll be pleased to hear, that I'm putting 42 behind me. 42 will have to go on hold for a while. 42 will just have to wait in line for a minute. I have a car restore, and I'm finally getting around to it!!!!!

Much more to come, far more frequently, stay tuned, it's gonna be a Doozie!!!


No comments: